Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter
The ultimate route for the attainment of utmost divinity, the Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter is surely going to give you a lifetime experience away from the continued hustle and bustle of your monotonous city life. In case, you are looking for some adventure accompanied with spirituality, a journey to Badrinath and Kedarnath yatra by helicopter is a must.
The Same Day Trip to Badrinath and Kedarnath Yatra has proved to be one of the most satisfying pilgrimage tours to the oldest as well as the most pious divinity-packed hubs in India. During the Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter, you will be getting a highly comfortable ride in a helicopter, delicious meals as well as the Exclusive VIP Darshan.
Move to the Land of Lord in a thrill-packed and fascinating manner, also get ready to witness the ardency in the devotees present here.
Time for you to experience some heartthrob moments in the Do Dham Yatra with us, book your seats now!
Kailash Mansarovar Overland Yatra Itinerary
First Half - Darshan of Kedarnath
Second Half- Darshan of Badrinath
Do Dham Yatra Cost
What is Included or Not Included
Badrinath as well as Kedarnath Temples’ VIP Darshan
Tasty lunch at Badrinath
Parking Fee, Toll, Fuel, Driver Allowance
Services of shuttles at Kedarnath accompanied with Puja Pass on priority
If need arises, Badrinath’s local sightseeing by a Car service
Air/Train/Bus ticket to Dehradun and back, any expenses of personal nature, urgent visa fee, GST 5%, etc. Our package cost does not include any other item which is not listed in the above list of inclusions.
Guidelines For Passengers
• Maximum 04 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
• Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter.
Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
• Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
• Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
• Total passengers weight should not be more than 400 KG .
Terms And Conditions
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% amount.
4. Any of the dham can be done earlier depending on weather and mandir kapat timings.
5. Full amount has to be deposited 20 days prior to date of journey.
6. Rescheduling of booking can be done prior to 15 days of journey date and is subject to
availability with 25% extra charges. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 15 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
• 35 days before Journey --- 40% of amount
• In between 20 to 35 days before journey --- 85% of amount
• In between 0 to 20 before Journey --- No Refund