Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Booking, Payments,Cancellation & Refund Policy
(Before you initiate your registration, please read the pre-requisites)
A trip to Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar, conducted in Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR), is not a challenging task for the travellers only but it is equivally difficult for the tour operators to organize this trip, due to several technical, geographical, diplomatic and political reasons. We at Max Holidays, as a responsible business body working under the law of India and also as an experienced tour operating company, always do our best to organize your trip without changes or delays in services. But the nature of trips to Kailash Mansarovar is very unpredictable and there are many things which are beyond the control of our team and also our vendors/couterparts in Nepal and China. This is why for Kailash Mansarovar tours our booking, cancellation, refund, amendment, and other policies are very strict as compare to other normal tours. We are putting herein below some important information about our business policies for accepting your travel booking. While making a booking with Max Holidays, as a customer of the Compay and also as a traveler you confirm having carefully read, understood, accepted, and agreed to all our terms or services, booking & cancellation policy, refund policy, and other information given below and others supplied to you during the course of correspodence with our office including those (more importantly) mentioned in our Registration Form, Booking Agreement, Annextures and other publicity material or promotional posts.
Any person carrying valid passport, with age not more than 65 years, maintaining good health and declared fit by a qualified doctor can undertake a tour to Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar in Tibet through India, Nepal and Tibet entry points, with a pre-organised group of travellers. Recently it was declared that a person with above 70 years of age, declared fit by a qualified doctor, can also apply for permits and visa to visit Kailash Mansarovar. However this came with few conditions enforced by the Chinese authorities. The authorities may consider to accept applicatios for such an elderly person only if; (1) He/she has gone through all necessary medical tests and has obtained NOC from his/her doctor; (2) He/she is accompanied by family members (blood relation only) on this trip; and (3), if he/she agrees to deposit an amount of US$1000 upfront to the Chinese authorities, being 'refudable' security deposit for any medical emergency with the traveller while in Tibet. It is recommended, that, such an elderly traveller must go through all necessary medical checks before making a booking and also before going on the trip. As per the rules by Tibetan authorities, person with age of 60 years and above are not permitted to undertake Mt. Kailash parikarama. The decision for issuing permits and allowing parikrama of Mount Kailash lies in the hands of the concerned authorities / officers at Lhasa and Darchen.
- Booking Process
All bookings must be sent to our office in writting alongwith the booking documents and registration fee. No booking is considered 'accepted' unless the booking amount is received and a 'booking reference number' is issued by our office. We recommednd using email as a reliable source of correspondence and keeping the information safe.
To reserve a seat in our Kailash Manasarovar Yatra fixed departure tours, one must ensure that he/she has a passport available which is valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of commensement of the trip. For making a booking with us the traveller must read and accept our busiess policies and service terms by the way of completing and signing the booking documents. The following documents are required for Initial booking process:
- Colour scanned self attested photocopies of traveller's valid passport,
- Original copies of Registration Form, Declaration & Booking Agreement, duly signed,
- Copy of document confirming successful payments,
- Self attested photocopy of Adhaar Card (Indian passport holders only),
- Self attested photocopy of Voter ID card (Indian passport holders only),
- Self attested photocopy of PAN card (Indian passport holders only),
- Latest coloured passport size photograph of the traveller, in a prescribed format for visa,
- Advance Payments
It is mandatory for the travelers to pay advance deposit at the time of booking (registration). All payments must be paid in favour of Max Holidays India Pvt Ltd. New Delhi, India and the same must be deposited or transferred in the Company bank account through Online Banking (NEFT/RTGS), Online Payment using Credit / Debit card, UPI, Cheques or cash deposits. International transactions must be made using SWIFT bank system or Online Card Payment Gateway. Payable advance amount for such transaction may differ for various tour packages, routes and various offers floated by the Company time to time. It is to be noted carefully, that the initial booking amount paid by the traveller is non-refundable, non-adjustable and non-transferable (fully or partially, as stated in the booking documents submitted by the travellers) in the event of cancellation of the trip, irrespective to the reason or point of cancellation of the trip. This amount is charged as our Consultation charges, Service charges, Charges for brochures and other reading material, trip information charges etc. All such cacellation charges are pre-informed during the course of correspondece and the same is also mentioned in our Booking/Registration Forms etc. This term applies to cacellation of the trip from either sides, due to any and all reasons including ninability of the traveller to participate in the trip due to their personal reason, health related issues of the traveller, non grant of permits/visa by China Govt, non operation or cancellation of the trip due to any reason beyond our control including but not limited to war situation, political closure, riots, act of God, pandemic situation and lockdown etc. It is compulsory for the travellers to consider this policy of the Company before making a booking and give us their 'Consent' on the same by signing the booking documents and accepting our terms of bookings.
- Balance Payments
Full balance payments must be received by us atleast 45 days prior to the trip commencement date or at the time of Tibet entry permit application (whichever is earlier). No booking is considered 'confirm' unless full and timely payments are received along with all necessary documents and information from the traveller. It is the responsibility of the traveller to provide us timely and complete information and also to ensure timely payments for their travel bookings with us. In the absence of timely payments or incomplete information / documents from travelers, we shall not be responsible for cancellation of their trip or non-grant of necessary permissions by the concerned authorities. We retain absolute right to refuse to take you on-board in our group by cancelling your participation in case timely payments are not received by us or if the information or/and documents supplied by you for your trip are delayed, incomplete or false. In such case all payments made by you will be forfeited and you will be liable to pay the cancellation fee as mentioned below and set forth in the ‘Booking Agreement’. We recommend that you read our payment, booking, cancellation and refund policies completely & carefully, before proceeding with your travel bookings with us. If you are not comfortable with our terms and conditions, we strictly recommend that you should not process your bookings.
- Making payments
- Payment against travel bookings can be made to us through bankers cheques, cash deposit/demand draft, Online Banking, UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
- Customer residing outside India may transfer the payments to us either via SWIFT Bank Transfer or by using their Credit Card (VISA/MasterCard) using our 'Secure Online Payment Gateway' powered by Razorpay. Please click the link below or ask one of our office executive to provide you the details / link for such payment transfers.
- All bank fee and bank service charges for sending payment to us or receiving refunds from us shall be payable by the traveller only. All credit/debit card payments are subject to 3% online bank fee payable by the card holders in addition to the purchase amount, at the time of initiating the online transaction.
Note : All payments are subject to realisation in our bank account. No payment will be considered as ‘received’ unless the same is credited safely in our bank account.Click Here to View All Payment Options
- Invoice & Receipt
You may obtain receipt voucher immediately against all payments made by you to our office. A 'Tax Invoice' is issued by us for all bookings and sent to the customers against full payments, only after completion of the services. If you wish to obtain a copy of your invoice, please write an email to our 'Accounts Department' at [email protected] or call them at 009111 42654565.
Kindly note Goods and Services Tax (GST), which may differ, based on the nature of service rendered, is payable by the traveler, in addition to the cost of the services purchased. It is not only the legal responsibility of the Company to charge such taxes to its customers against the services, but it is also the liability of the customers to pay the same without fail. All our quotes and offers are ‘excluding’ GST, unless specified, and shall be charged extra at the time of billing. Any changes in the current tax structure or if any new taxes levied by Central or State Govt. shall be payable applicable additionally by the travellers.The following is the list of GST applicable on various services.
- On Tour package purchase : 05% GST on total amount
- On Consultation & Information : 18% GST on service fee
- On Cancellation Charges : 18% GST on cancellation fee
- Flight tickets : 18% GST on service charges
- Booking Amendments
Amendments before the trip - All Kailash Yatra groups operates on fixed departure date basis, therefore no amendment for individual is possible before or during the trip. For any amendment required before start of the trip, you must notify the Company in writing, well in advance. Possible amendments shall be made by the Company and additional expense incurred due to such changes shall be payable by the traveler upon receiving confirmation from our office.
Amendments during the trip - As per the rules of China authorities, if the traveller, after entering China, wish to call his/her trip cancelled in any circumstances and want to return (emergency evacuation), he/she must buy an additional permit to do so and pay immediately other penalties and expense as may incur due to such changes by the traveller including addition charges for ground and air transport, hotel bookings etc.
- Service Upgradation
Kailash Yatra operates in the shape of groups travel only on fixed dates and fixed routes, therefore no amendment for any individual will be permitted especially for the Tibet portion in such group tours. However, for Nepal potion we try to meet with your requirements of amendments or upgradation, based on the availability and feasibility. It is to be noted that for all such changes or upgradation the additional expenses incurred shall be payable by the traveler before consumption of the service/s. The Company retain absolute right to deny for any modification or upgradation (even if traveller agrees to pay extra) if that is not available when demanded, or does not meet with the requirement of the trip.
- Cancellation Terms
Unlike other tour and travel packages, the cancellation terms for a Kailash Mansarovar tour booking are always very strict and it invites heavy penalties on travellers. You must understand them well and agree on the same before booking a trip with us. If you do not agree to those cancellation policies, you must not book a trip to Kailash Mansarovar with us.
1) Cancellation after initial deposit: After making the initial deposit with us for processing your travel bookings, at any given time, if a traveller wish to cancel his/her participation, it is mandatory to send a written cancellation request by email to our Delhi office (Telephonic cancellations are not valid). As informed and mentioned, the advance deposit amount paid at the time of tour bookings is non-refundable (Completely or partially, as mentioned in the booking documents and form. Such conditions areclearly informed to the travellers by our team, is mentioned on our website/s and is also written on the booking forms. Following cancellation charges apply to travel bookings with us:
- After Advance Payments : As stated in the Booking Documents
- 45 days prior to the trip start date : 25% of total trip cost
- Less than 44-31 days before trip : 50% of total trip cost
- Less than 30 days before trip : 100% of total trip cost
2) Before Tibet Permit Application: Max Holidays, its Officers, Owners, Directors, Staff, Associates, Partners etc do not take any liability or responsibility for cancellation of the trip due to any unforseen situation or circumstances including but not limited to Lockdown situation, War situation, Natural Hazzard, Weather Disturbance, Industrial Disputes, Technical Failure, Road Conditions, Flight Delay or Cancellation, Accident, Non Grant of neccessary travel permits or Visa by the concerned Authorities, Political Closure, Health issues with the traveller or his/her co-participant, Strike, Terrorist Attack, Riots, Civil War, Epidemic Situation etc and/or any other situation beyond their control. In such situation the Registration Fee (Booking amount) paid initially at thetime of bookings will remain non-refundable (fully or partially) as mentioned in the Booking / Registration Form and Annextures.
3) After Tibet Permit Application: After processing the group application for necessary Tibet entry permits through authorised agencies, no modification or cancellation request will be permitted to any traveller. After applying the Tibet entry permits, in the event when the permit application is not accepted by the concerned authority (or if permit is not granted due to any reason, after submission) for any traveller or a group of travellers, the yatra of the traveller/s will be cancelled automatically due to non-grant of necessary permits. In such unexpected cases, the traveller will be eligible to receive their tour payments back in thier accounts after deducting the Service charges and Consultation fee of Max Holidays (As stated in the Booking Documents) and US$390 Permit application charges for the Authorities and all intermediary agencies/partners
After applying the Tibet entry permits, if there is no problem in getting the permit or in the event when the travel permit has been issued or in the event when the trip has launched; but the traveller is willing to withdraw his/her name due to any unforseen reason/s (such unforseen circumstances include delay in grant of permit or visa, change in travel dates or routes etc); or if any traveller is rejected from the trip by the tour guide or any authorised officeer of the Company or authorities; no refund will be applicable and the traveller will be liable to pay the full trip cost to the Company.
4) Force majeure cancellation: Keeping into consideration the unpredictable nature of trips to Kailash Mansarovar and world scenario after spread of COVID19, it is important for the travellers to understand the force majeure situations and trip cancellation policy due to such reasons. All trips to Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar are operated under extremely tough climatic conditions and with limited availability of tourism infrastructure including food, lodging, etc. The level of uncertainty in Kailash Yatra is ‘very high’ not only due to climatic conditions but also due to global situation, diplomatic reasons, political interference, frequently changing policies of concerned Chinese authorities etc.
Non-Grant of necessary permissions: In the event when a traveller has completed the Registration formalities, have paid the money and have also completed all necessary paperwork for the trip, but the trip is not going due to non-grant of entry permission (or delay in grant of such permissions) by the concerned Govt offices or Authorities due to any reason, the Company shall refund the payments to the travellers after deducting the non-refundable charges as mentioned on the booking documents. If the permit application was sent, but the permit for any traveller/s has not been granted due to any known or known reason, we shall debit additional US$390 to the travellers account being permit application charges for intermediary agencies/agents.
After receiving the permits: No changes in the trip or cancellation of the trip is permitted to any participant after the Tibet entry permit application has been sent from India to the concerned agent/agency/authority.
After medical tests: We require a medical certificate for the traveller from his/her qualified doctor 15 days prior to the trip departure date. In the event if the traveller is marked in 'high risk' by the doctor or if the traveller is declared 'unfit' for travelling to such a high altitude region; his/her trip will be immediatly cancelled by the Company or guide. In such cases no refund will be applicable.
5) Cancellation of bookings purchased under special deals and offers:All bookings made under special offers, including but not limited to, ‘Super-Flexi Easy Payment Plan’ (SFEP), ‘Early Bird Offers’, ‘Last Minute Deals’, ‘Loyalty Discount’, ' Festival Offers' and other marketing campaigns introduced by the Company time to time, are lucrative but they are bond with strict cancellation and refund policies. In most cases, those benefits are tied with strict non-refundable, non-adjustable and non-transferable payment conditions. It is necessary that the traveler read the trip brochure, booking agreement carefully and understand such policies of the Company, before putting a deposit to confirm their participation in one of our trips. No refund claim whatsoever will be entertained once the payments is deposited, to secure a booking with us under such special offers. Such offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and discounts. The Company retain the right to refuse any booking and to alter or terminate any or all of the offers without prior notice. The Company retains the right of final approval of application by the customers.
Important remark: All our package prices and special offers include INR 5000 (for Indian passport holders) and US$100 (for non-Indian passport holders) being our Company's Service Charges, Consultation fee and Information charges supplied to you before and during the course of your initial booking process. These charges are absolutely non-refundable, non-adjustable and non-transferable for any and all sort of cancellations irrespective to the point or cause of cancellation; including cancellation of the trip due to not opening of the borders, lockdown situation, war situation, Act of God etc. We suggest that you should read allour brochures and publicity materials carefully and if you do not agree to such booking and cancellation policies you must not process your travel bookings with us.
Every customer must take a written confirmation from our office for refund against any cancelled trip or service. Such refunds shall be initiated by our accounts department within 30 days after completion of the trip and after receiving the same from various parties and authorities in India/Nepal/Tibet etc. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only after deducting applicable bank fee/service charges (if any), company service charges, cancellation charges, Govt taxes and other charges as may be applicable on bookings.
- Unutilized Services
Once the trip is launched, there shall be no refund applicable for any ‘unutilized’ service of the tour. The customers accept not to have any right to claim such refunds against unutilized services.
- Trip Price & Inclusions
Price of a trip are inclusive of accommodation, food, transport, guides, fuel charges, permit, visa etc. (please check trip brochure for a detailed list of inclusions and exclusions) and we take utmost care for not increasing the price for any service or the tour package during the year. But, in the event of hike in fuel price, govt taxes/fee, visa/permit charges, major fluctuation in the currency exchange rate, air fare increase, Nepal or Tibet ground operator service fee increase and other changes in the prices which are beyond our control, the Company retains the right to increase the price of the trip package or a part of the trip, without any further notice at any time ‘before or during’ the yatra. Additional payments caused due to such changes/hike must be made by the clients, with no delay. Upon refusal by the travellers to pay such additional amounts the Company shall retains the right to cancel his/her trip immediately and all advance payments will be forfeited.
- Important price exclusions
Few of the important additional expense incurred on traveller for Kailash Mansarovar yatra are as below :
- The charges for your flights/transportation from hometown to the trip starting point and back to home
- Travel/health insurance
- Mule & porter charges for Mt. Kailash parikarama
- Emergency evacuation expense (if any)
- Accommodation & meals for extended length of stay due to delay in the trip
- Any extra expense incurred due to change in the trip itinerary or services on demand
- Special Schemes, Discounts & Offers
None of the two (or more) schemes/ offers / deals (including early bird offer, last minute discount, super-flexi plans etc) can be clubbed with each other or any other offer. All such schemes and offers introduced by us are only promotional offers and the terms of the scheme/s could change anytime thereafter without assigning any prior notice. We also retain the right to withdraw or modify the offers/scheme anytime without assigning any notice. It is totally at our discretion to confirm or reject any booking under such schemes. To bring more travellers we keep floating attractive schemes and offers, which may be seen on our website, social pages or in our promotional advertisements. While making the query with us, you clearly need to mention the details of our special offer under which you wish to book the trip. Services and bookings for all schemes and offers are subject to availability only. Trips once booked under such offers/scheme cannot be shifted to any other offer/scheme introduced by us at a later stage. Such deals and offers are a part of our marketing strategy and we retain the right to decide upon the price of the yatra. No claim whatsoever will be entertained in this regard. All bookings, Cancellations and refunds will be only as per the booking agreement signed between the Company and travellers.
Attention: It is strictly recommended that you read to all our booking, payments, cancelation and refund policy and book a trip with us only when you have agreed to those policies. While you contact us for a trip, you confirm having read, understood and accepted to all those conditions of booking and business policies of the Company.
- Restricted Area Permits & Visa
It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to ensure that he/she is carrying a valid passport, necessary travel permits, visa, air tickets, travel insurance, medical certificate, currency exchange certificates and other personal travelling documents.
Necessary permits - Travel permits for restricted areas in Nepal and China and Chinese group visa to visit Kailash Mansarovar region are included in our package cost. However, grant of such permits and visa are totally at the discretion of the concerned authorities and Chinese embassy. For Kailash Mansarovar yatra tours delay in grant of permits and visa by the authorities is a very common problem faced by us and since we do not not have any control over it, we do not warrant timely arrival of those travel documents. Please read below for the visa process to enter India, Nepal and China
India visa - All non-Indian passport holders require to obtain a valid Indian visa (OCI cardholders do not need a visa to visit, live or work in India) from nearest Indian Embassys or High Commission. Tourist visa on arrival has been restored and available for residents of 156 countries worldwide. Check the list of countries and apply here for India Tourist Visa on Arrival.
Nepal visa - All foreign nationals accept Indians require a valid passport to travel to Nepal. Nepal entry visa is available on arrival at Kathmandu International airport against applicable visa fee and documents. Indian Nationals travelling to Nepal must carry a valid photo identity card (Passport or Voter ID Card). Indian travellers need to take a note that Aadhaar Card issued by the Indian Govt is not accepted by the Indian immigration for boarding International flights to Nepal. For Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Humla restricted area entry permit is to be obtained in advance to travelers of all nationalities including Indians.
Tibet/China visa – A valid visa and restricted area permits are mandatory for travellers of all nationalities including Indians, for visiting Tibet. For a trip to Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar, through any source and route, special permits and group visa is mandatory. For obtaining Chinese visa, all Indian citizens must submit their passport at China Embassy in Delhi only, collectively with other group members. Visa for foreigners and NRIs is granted by China Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal. This procedure may change without prior notice depending on the instructions from concerned authorities and team and must be followed by the travellers, without fail.
- Medical Declaration
While booking the yatra with Max Holidays the traveler declares that he/she has consulted with a qualified doctor and he/she is in good mental and physical condition. It is very important to ensure that the traveller is mentally and physically fit to undertake such a challenging trek at a high altitude of above 19800 feet under extreme inhospitable travel conditions. The traveller confirms his/her sole responsibility for the same. The traveller accepts his/her liability to provide complete and true information to the Company for his/her medical status. The traveller is aware that at any time before or during the trip if he/she is declared unfit by the doctor to undertake this trip due to any high risk condition related to his/her health, his/her name will be removed from the trip and in such case all payments will be forfeited.
The traveller further confirms, that, the Company and/or its Directors, Partners, Staff, Associates etc shall not be kept responsible for any issue pertaining to their health or/and loss of health or life and also for any additional expenses incurred due to medical emergency with the traveler.
COVID19 : The travellers must check for the current travel guidelines and restrictions imposed by the governments and health department in the country of their travel for prevention from the spread of Covid19 virus. It is the responsibility of the traveller to follow such guidelines and keep the documents handy for thier Covid vaccination/tests etc. during travel.Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India Ministry of Health, Nepal Department of Health, Tibet National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China
Personal travel and medical insurance are not included in our trip cost and it is the responsibility of the participant to carry a valid travel and medical insurance for visiting Mt. Kailash region. The traveller must ensure that he/she is fully insured for the entire duration of the yatra in respect of sickness, illness, accident, injury, death, emergency evacuation, loss of personal belongings, and cancellation or modification of the trip.
- Mule and Porters
Services of mule & porters for Mt. Kailash parikrama, is not a part of our tour package cost. One can hire mule and porter for parikrama at additional cost (approx Chinese Yuan 3000 for a horse & a porter) which is payable directly by the yatri in Tibet. Any sort of issues related to hiring of porters / ponies / horse etc during the yatra is not under our control or responsibility and will not be entertained by the Company. The Chinese tour escort shall assist travelers to communicate with the owners or booking officer of horse and porters etc but availability and price of these services will not be in their control. We neither take any responsibility of the price of such service, behavior of the animal and its owner, porter etc nor we guarantee the availability of the same. The traveler understand that these services and their price are beyond the control of the Company, its staff, partners, guides, escorts etc and availing of such services are at their own cost, decision and risk.
- Airline and Helicopter Services
Incases of our prices including the airline ticket charges, we retain the right to change the yatra packaged price anytime before the commencement of the trip incase of any increase in air ticket price by the airline or issuance of another flight tickets due to cancellation of the flights by airline. Any cancellation / change in the flight schedule is not under the control of the Company and yatra cancelled or delayed due to such reasons is not considered as yatra cancelled by the Company. In Kailash helicopter trips and Muktinath trip our price includes return flight tickets and chopper charges for Kathmandu–Nepalganj-Simikot-Hilsa and Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara sectors respectively, but any additional expense incurred due to delay or cancellation in flight/helicopter service the same shall be borne by the travelers only.
- Accommodation Style
Kailash Mansarovar trips are operated in high mountains in far remote lands of Tibet and the trips include 3 star hotel in Kathmandu for overland trip, 4 or 5 star hotel in Kathmandu for helicopter trips and 3 star hotels in Lhasa. At some places like Nepalgunj, Taklakot, Shigatse, Darchen, Saga some hotels or guest houses offer 3 star equivalent services but flood of travelers might create shortage in availability of those specific hotels/guest house sometimes and we will offer next best available hotel/guest house. It is suggested that you do not carry expectation for any sort of high comfort or luxury and adjust with the best possible services made available by our local partners/guides/escorts. At most places except Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Lhasa the stay will be dormitory style and you will be sharing room with your co-travelers. No choice for single room / double room / family room / privacy can be entertained. Also take a note that the toilets and bathrooms are not upto the mark and hygienic sometime, even in the reputed guest houses/hotels and the travelers will have to manage with this situation, if occurs.
- Right of the Company
The Company retains the right to :
- Change the departure date or conclusion of the of the trip, or
- Change any aspect of the trip, or
- Cancel or modify any routes within the trip or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
- Offer substitute or equivalent route or date for the yatra in place of cancelled/modified route, or
- Postpone/delay/cancel any aspect of the tour due to adverse or threatening conditions such as weather conditions, snow or icy conditions, political reasons, military directions, terrorist acts, riots, strikes, act of god, medical emergency or any other conditions which may be dangerous or hazardous and all other condition which may impact the safety of the participants. The traveler acknowledges having no right to claim any refund in the event of changes/modifications/cancellation/postponement or delay of the Yatra, whether in whole or in part and also no right to claim any compensation for any injury or loss or damage to the person or its belongings or any other additional expenses incurred due to such reasons.
- Max Holidays Pvt. Ltd. and its offices, associates, staff etc retains the absolute right to change/cancel/stop trip due to any governmental travel warnings/advisory or non-issuance of permissions of the yatra. No refunds shall be applicable in such cases.
- Max Holidays retains the right to cancel the trip of any individual or group incase the traveler does not comply with all the required formalities required by any Nepalese or Chinese authority during the Yatra.
- Any participant not complying with the formalities or not obeying the law of the land or carrying unlawful drugs, political propaganda, firearms or pamphlets will immediately be excluded from the tour and required action from the concerned authorities may be initiated.
- Liabilities of the Company
As tour organizing Company, we take utmost care and ensure to provide you all the services offered in the package and promised to you at the time of booking. In case of non-delivery of any service arrangements (in part or full) due to the fault of our employee / representative / local vendors in Nepal of Tibet, we will compensate the same subject to the limited liability to the cost paid by you to the Company for that particular service / item. However, we do not accept any responsibility for fault of any ‘third party’ such as hotel staff, transporters, drivers, guides, escorts, porters, flight crew, officers etc. The Company do not take any responsibility for any delay in the trip due to delay from the transporters or inefficient service from the hotels and their staff. We are an Indian tour company which works as an intermediary for organizing your trips to Nepal and Tibet in coordination with various authorities and vendors in India, Nepal and Tibet, we therefore will not be responsible for your acts, misdemeanor, omission and we will not be responsible for damage or lose of your personal belongings and travel documents etc. before, during or after the trip.
- Third party disputes
Max Holidays while organizing your trips act as a travel consultant and organizer of the trip. We do not own airlines, hotels, vehicles, guides, escorts etc thus will not take any responsibility for any dispute between the client and third party including but not limited to vendors, operators, guides, escorts, airline staff, co-travelers or any other party/parties or their management or office or staff etc. However, we shall offer our interference and cooperation to resolve such issues in peace but will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage to anyone’s belongings, health, life etc. We take no responsibility of actions and behavior of the third party.
- Risk assumptions and waiver of liability :
While booking the trip to Kailash Mansarovar the traveller acknowledge having understood and accept to assume all possible risks associated with the trip. The traveller confirm that the Company has made him/her aware of the same through its websites/brochures/publications and during the course of written / telephonic conversation. The traveller confirms that in the event of illness, accident, weather conditions, political issues, technical failures, flight delays/cancellations, act of god, riaots, strikes, pandemic, medical emergency and other reasons beyond Company’s control, the traveller will not hold the Company and its Directors, Staff, Agents, Offices or Associates liable for any loss or damage. In the consideration of Max Holidays accepting your booking and including you in its trip you confirm and release the Company, its directors, staff, offices, associates, partners, agents, guides, other authorities and other all representatives/persons engaged in organization of the trip from all claims, liabilities, cost, injury, damage incurred or suffered by the traveller directly or indirectly during the course of the trip and resulting to personal injury, loss, illness, death or damage to a person or its properties/belongings. The traveller further accepts to be aware and liable for any danger and risks associated with the trip and confirm not to make any claim or demand any compensation against Max Holidays Pvt Ltd. its owners, its directors, associates, employees, guides, agents, partners etc. The traveller understands and accepts that he/she is travelling at his/her own risk.
- Covid appropriate behaviour :
It is strictly recommended that all travellers must follow Covid appropriate behaviour while on the trip. Wear a clean mask, wash your hands with soap frequently, maintain social distancing and report to your guide immediately if you feel sick or feel Covid symptoms. It is the utmost responsibity of the travellers not only to keep themselves safe but also to ensure the safety of others near them.
- Jurisdiction :
All disputes arising out of this agreement are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi, India
Very Important: The above policies and information are designed based on the nature of the travel and also on past experience. We strongly recommend that in additiona to the above you also read our trip brochure and additional terms of bookings as mentioned in the booking documents before processing your bookings. If you do not agree to the our Company Policies and Terms of Services or any part or clause of our package services, you must not book your tour with us.(उपरोक्त जानकारी एवं नियमो के हिंदी अनुवाद के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें)