Luxury Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
The Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter is considered to be one of the most favoured Heli-Yatra packages and is also ensuring you a pinch of adventure, fascination, divinity as well as abundant scenic views from the mountains and gentle terrains. This Yatra flags off from Dehradun and covers the most important spiritual hubs i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath and finally ends at Dehradun. You can expect much from the Char Dham Yatra Tour Package including tasty meals, services full of luxury, comfortable accommodations, Exclusive VIP Darshan etc.
Luxury Char Dham Yatra Itinerary
Dehradun to Yamunotri
Yamunotri to Gangotri
Wake up next morning, have breakfast and then head towards Kedarnath.
Gangotri to Kedarnath
You’ll easily be a part of the Rudra Abhishek in evening, since your stay has been facilitated at Kedarnath itself.
Have some tasty dinner at your hotel in Kedarnath and then go to bed for another exciting day tomorrow.
Kedarnath to Badrinath
You can also enjoy the highly fascinating Shringar Darshan of Narayana and that too from the close quarters.
Badrinath to Dehradun
Luxury Char Dham Yatra Price
What is Included or Not Included
One night stay at Dehradun on complimentary basis
Pick up as well as Drop facility from and to the Airport, Railway Station or the Bus Stand
Stay full of luxury and tasty meals
Dhams’ VIP Darshans
Toyota Innova/same for the sightseeing tours
Facility of Palki at Yamunotri
Meals which are seen as applicable
Badrinath’s Maha Abhishek Puja
Kedarnath’s Rudra Abhishek Puja
Guidelines For Passengers
• Maximum 05/06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
• Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
• All temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
• Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
• Total passengers weight should not be more than 330 Kgs .
Terms And Conditions
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the amount.
4. Full amount has to be deposited 20 days prior to date of journey.
5. In case the journey is not finished within the given time and passengers would not be able to Dham due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons. In this scenario company will still try to visit the all dham by extending the timeframe. Company will do all the dhams on the next day if weather condition remains poor whole day.
6. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money i.e if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment . If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on. This proportionate money is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed components.
7. Any Extra Night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
8. Cancellation policy:- If customer wish to cancel their booking they have to pay following cancellation charges.
• 35 days before Journey --- 40% of amount
• In between 20 to 35 days before journey --- 85% of amount
• In between 0 to 20 before Journey --- No Refund